CANE-IAC’s TEN Commandments for Safe Play
1. My partner and I will always use a SAFE word when enjoying an erotic session and I will make “safe, sane and consensual” my motto to live by.
2. I will keep all my spanking tools squeaky clean at all times. “One spanking toy, One person” is a great rule to follow. I will inspect my “tools” on a regular basis to be sure they are safe for use.
3. I will make sure that reasonable boundaries for the spanking session are established and respected. These will be mutually agreed on before “play” begins. I will not push limits.
4. I will never spank, cane or paddle when I am mad, angry or upset. If I am not doing well emotionally, I won’t play.
5. I will be aware of my spankee at all times to be sure they are safe and I will study and learn what areas of the body are safe to spank.
6. I will always accept and respect when “NO means NO”. Concern will be given to the needs, desires and limits of the person I am spanking.
7. Non-consenting adults, children and those “under the influence” of anything will never be part of my spanking sessions.
8. I will not use alcohol or drugs before or during a session.
9. I will learn and practice “Aftercare” techniques that are soothing, caring and loving after each session.
10. I will make the experience fun, exciting, erotic and memorable.
Most important of all is to PLAY SAFE and have FUN. While their bottom might be on fire, their physical, emotional and mental health should all be fine.
Let the SPANKINGS begin.